Mobile surgical platform for EYE/ENT and plastic surgery procedures. Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery all on one unit. Infinite adjustability of the articulating headpiece assures proper positioning; low-profile headpiece design offers unparalleled site access for the surgeon. Available as motorized, hydraulic and hybrid. Hydraulic and battery powered models for ophthalmic and other procedures.
- The powered unit provides patient independence through a hand controlled pendant and caregiver lockout control module.
- Low profile head piece design offers excellent site access for both superior and lateral procedures.
- Easy to use powered controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/ reverse Trendelenburg.
- Emergency backrest release lever is located conveniently on both sides of unit which will allow for quick positioning.
The Ideal Solution for: Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, ENT, Outpatient/Same Day Surgery among others.
- The articulating head piece with dual operating control knobs allows infinite adjustability and precise microscopic movement of the head section.
- Low profile head piece design offers excellent site access for both superior (over brow) and lateral (side approach) procedures.
- Easy-to-use electric/battery powered or hydraulic/foot-end controlled backrest and leg flex operated controls are available for height adjustment, backrest, leg section, and Trendelenburg/reverse Trendelenburg.
- A wide variety of surgical accessories can be adapted to the unit to provide versatility.
- Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
- Reduces staff time and prevents staff injury involved in transferring patient during various phases of care.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- With the hand held control, patients can position themselves during recovery, which minimizes staff involvement and can help shorten recovery time.
- Improves the quality of care and reduces risk of patient injury by eliminating multiple patient transfers.