Converge Treatment and Exam Stretcher
Multi-tasking stretcher for the ER, PACU, OR and L&D departments. Electric/Battery powered positioning and adjustment features a hand held control
for use either by the patient or care provider. The versatility of the ConVerge stretcher offers cost savings, time savings, and enhanced safety for patients
and staff. The ConVerge incorporates the capabilities of an entire line of stretchers into a single unit. The stretcher easily converts from a supine stretcher position to full chair position.
A full range of stretcher and chair configurations allow for multiple clinical applications, minimizing patient transfers and additional equipment needs.
- With powered units, the leg section can be lowered with a handheld pendant.
- Emergency backrest release lever is located conveniently on both sides of unit which allows for quick positioning.
- Stretcher and chair configurations allow for multiple uses and help eliminate unneeded patient transfers
- Weight capacity of 720 lbs (327 kg) is designed to meet your bariatric patient management needs
- Integral, self-storing stirrups allow quick and precise pelvic exams, labor assessment or emergency treatment
- Telescoping IV pole included (permanently mounted), additional IV/Accessory wells are at all four corners
- Streamline patient handling: this versatile unit can be used in every phase of care from pre-induction to transport to recovery to help improve case turn-around
- Easy to clean: the polymer coated and thermoformed seamless surfaces are durable and easy to clean
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- Positioning flexibility: from supine stretcher to full chair helps eliminate patient transfers and maximizes patient comfort
- Patient safety: the built-in, self-storing footrest helps assist a patient in positioning on the ConVerge stretcher and adds stability when seated.
- Patient comfort: the leg section can be lowered from the side so staff is not forced into examination area
- Brake-and-steer caster system is accessible from all four corner