Video Imaging Chair (VIC)
Chair designed specifically for modified barrium swallow studies for AP and Lateral imaging as a procedural chair for diagnosis and treatment. The shortened base is easy to maneuver in small rooms with large imaging equipment. The radiolucent backrest adjusts to a full upright position of 90 to clear, unobstructed view for imaging. Inserts are available for pediatric procedures. This unit adjusts easily from sitting to supine and provides a rotating seat section with a stable work surface during patient treatment. Transport, treatment, procedure, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turn around and stream-line patient handling.
- The specially-designed back section accommodates the space confinements of large imaging equipment.
- The radiolucent back section provides a clear, unobstructed site for imaging.
- The back section attachment, used during transport, is easy to remove for radiological procedures.
- A full range of patient positioning is achieved using the backrest and leg sections which adjust from 90˚ upright to full supine, and 10˚ Trendelenburg.
- The easy-to-operate rotating seat section saves time in repositioning the patient for anterior-posterior and lateral imaging views.
- The velcro positioning straps enable the care provider to securely position the patient in a time efficient manner.
Patient Outcome and Safety Benefits
- The back section attachment extends the chair back to provide the patient added comfort and security during patient transfers from bed to chair, and during inter-facility transport.
- Specially-Designed Back Section Accommodates the Space Confinements of Large Imaging Equipment
- Radiolucent Back Section Provides a Clear, Unobstructed Site For Imaging Used During Transport, Easy To Remove For Radiological Procedures
- Easy-To-Operate Rotating Seat Section Saves Time in Repositioning the Patient For Anterior-Posterior And Lateral Imaging Views
- Dual Side Hydraulic Foot Pedal Controls For Height Adjustment: 23.5” to 31.5”
- Pneumatic Assist Backrest: 0° to 90°
- Trendelenburg: – 10°
- Four Wheel Brake and Steer System Operable From Both Sides of Unit Feature 5 In Easy Rolling Casters
- Easy To Clean Stainless Steel Base Cover
- Polymer Coated Steel Litter Top
- Fold-Down Foot Rest (Height Adjustable)
- Accessory Wells (2 on Each Side)
- Built-In Chart Holder and Push Bar
- Swing Down – Tuck-Under Rails with Padded Armrests Maintain Patient Security
- Patient Surface: 22” x 70.5”
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
- Sectional 3″ Thick Mattress Pad Set
|Related Documents (PDF Format)|
|Description & Standard/Available Accessories||Product Number|
|Hausted® Video Imaging Chair Featuring VIC