Surgi-Chair (ESC) Series
We’re pleased to introduce the enhanced ESC 250, a battery powered chair for a wide range of procedures.
Mobile surgical platform for EYE/ENT, Plastic Surgery, and other procedures in a chair configuration. Chair configuration provides a comforting setting for the patient; easily converts to the supine position. Fine articulations at the head piece allows for precise positioning of the head and neck.
- The articulating head piece with dual operating control knobs allows finite adjustability and precise movement of the head section.
- The chair offers site access for both superior and lateral procedures.
- Continual support to the patient’s head provides optimal safety during the procedure.
- Pre-induction, transport, treatment, and recovery can be performed on the same unit to improve case turnaround and streamline patient handling.
- Reduce staff time and prevent staff injury involved in transferring patient during various phases of care.
- Powered controls to easily maneuver head and leg sections for patient comfort.
- Quick positioning with Trendelenburg controls and emergency release turning critical movements.
- With the hand held control, patients can position themselves during recovery, which minimizes staff involvement and can help shorten recovery time.
- Easy accessibility getting on and off chair with a low height of 19″.
- New sheer reduction design with 4 way stretch upholstery.
- Low Profile Height Adjustable Articulating Head Piece with Dual Operation Control Knobs
- Motorized Controls for Height Adjustment: 22.4” to 32”, Back Rest: 0°- 80°, Leg Section
- Trendelenburg: 0°- 6°
- Patient/Staff Hand Held Control
- Emergency Backrest Release Lever to Override Power Backrest
- 24 VDC Battery Back-Up Allows Power Functions When Not Plug Into An Outlet
- Patient Surface: 22” x 75”
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Customizable colors
- Sectional 3″ Thick Mattress Pad
|Related Documents (PDF Format)|